HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.20 APR 2024 16:39  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
AuthorTopic : NAPs and common sense.
Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 1 March 2015 - 19:09

I find myself in games where people make non aggression pacts (NAPs) with friends or just neighbors and won't attack each other even though it would be to their advantage to do so!

If one is stuck with no one to fight, one can't win the game. While waiting for someone to come open, consider altering your NAP to allow some controlled fighting, sending equal troops out to joust, as it were, just to keep from losing by the default of waiting too long to make some points.

The thing I dislike about this way of doing business as we have it is that many times I get attacked while in a death-battle with someone else while a perfectly fair and open opponent who has already shown himself to be trustworthy and could be counted on to help raise both experience levels without threat sits idle, forcing me to defend against what I consider an unfair attack on the weak areas of my kingdom.

Thoughts?

doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 3 March 2015 - 11:08

I totally agree with you. In most of my games,this one person in particular,always surrounds my kingdom,will not attack me,but hinders my ability to build or take over something,while I'm in a death battle with someone else. Then I have to continuously beg this person to back up enough so that I can do something. But then this person will creep back into my areas,when it seems like I'm about to be taken out. He will bypass maybe 1 or 2 other people,close to him,to just sit and wait. The next time we R close together on a map,I will focus on him. But then he'll start to beg for a NAP.

Ultima Bahamut
Joined 1/12/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 4 March 2015 - 04:50

Why would they beg for a nap with you Doodoo? That is bad strategy! You should be their first target always! You beat the doo and you win the map!!

doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 4 March 2015 - 11:48

Very funny. By the way,I see that U R afraid to join the most active clan with 7 active members. How many do your clan have?

Ultima Bahamut
Joined 1/12/2001

Posted : Thursday, 5 March 2015 - 00:57

Two active, enough to beat any 4 of yours

doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Thursday, 5 March 2015 - 11:47

Okay then,see if U can get Mog to help set up a clan game between us.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Thursday, 5 March 2015 - 22:52

Take this to the Clan Forums, please.

Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.152344 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap