HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.26 APR 2024 12:29  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Third barracks
Braquemart
Joined 9/09/2002

Posted : Monday, 20 January 2014 - 05:14

What I have to do to build the third barracks ?
How I can get more than 20 armies ?

Trotsky
Joined 13/07/2009

Posted : Monday, 20 January 2014 - 05:34

To get more than 20 armies, build another military academy. That will allow you to build 10 more armies. Save up 7500 gold, and just use the build option to make another barracks . Process is much simpler from when you last played.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 20 January 2014 - 10:46

Also, comms can build as much as they can from where they are. Even after they can't move any more they can still build. Makes walls a real nuisance since a couple of comms can whip up a barrier in one turn when they see you coming. Catapults and rams are vastly more necessary than they used to be.

Get building materials early, saves 25% on costs, or your barracks will be 10K !

Another thing, troops can move through one another (not enemy troops, just yours) which allows a rolling front to keep on going through your ranks. A wall of Mace isn't as great as it used to be.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap