HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.30 APR 2024 00:25  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To General Chit Chat   |   Return To Forums
Forum : General Chit Chat
AuthorTopic : I'm going to make you pay. (closed)
Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 23 August 2013 - 12:57

Oh yes, you are having a great time stealing all my resources while I am being attacked by another player you are "NAP"ed with. You do it in every game I have ever seen you in and I'm really getting tired of it.

From now on, your stuff is mine no matter what else is going on in your game. I just no longer care to play fairly with you. I'll make it a point to travel out of my way to find your unguarded resources and buildings and then, guess what? Those will be mine. If you want to complain about it, make sure you talk to someone who gives a damn.

Oh yeah, I'll kill any of your troops I see in any game from now on. I'll never let one go if I can help it, even if it means I suffer for it, just so long as you lose your stuff unfairly. I will be laughing at you, count on it. This will happen especially when you are in a fight with someone else.

I understand that your skills at this game are limited to grabbing others' resources while they are busy fighting and then counting on winning from tribute points. Not a real strong game.

Oh yes, you also like to exploit bugs as much as you can. I'll delete you so fast you won't know what happened if you ever do that again. No more warnings from me.

Have a rotten day.
Mog

PS, for those of you who play fair, you know I am not talking to you. The guilty party will be sure to recognize itself from the above description of events.

Back To General Chit Chat   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.151001 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap