HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.18 APR 2024 17:08  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Ending a turn in a campaign? (closed)
uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Saturday, 17 August 2013 - 05:04

It's been too long since I played in a campaign. Am I supposed to manually end the turn somehow? There isn't a button in the same location as the training game.

The problem is that the unit movement hasn't reset. The message shows that combat took place in turn 1, and the counter now shows that it's turn 2 (gold and barrack points have been added).

Not sure if it's related but a constructed building also says that it'll be ready in 10 ticks, rather than turns. ** update, it now says 11 ticks **.

Campaign is 6870.

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 17 August 2013 - 07:51

UK,
you've mentioned a few things that none of us fully understand to this day like the construction ticks for example, but to my knowledge and someone else will have to verify, there's no *end turn button* in the campaigns;

gold and experience are added daily at the start time of the game;
however, movement of units is added relative to the last movement of each unit, that is, units can be moved at different times throughout the turn after the time of a full turn has passed since a unit has been moved.

There are other details which someone like Hwatta or Mog can explain better because I too haven't been playing much.

rex

doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Saturday, 17 August 2013 - 10:17

After you make your moves,your turn is automatically over. You can read your techs,updates,use the spy network,build bldgs,recruit troops and send messages at any time,but you have to wait 12 to 18 hours,before you can move some of your troops again.

Last Edited : Saturday, 17 August 2013 - 10:18

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 17 August 2013 - 18:18

On your game page, got to Status>Military and you can see when each troop will be ready for movement.

I think turns begin at 8 am Sydney, Australia time, but I am not sure, any verification of that would be appreciated, my brain is not up to figuring it out right now!

uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Saturday, 17 August 2013 - 23:10

Thanks for your replies.

In that case, everything is working as it should do.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap