HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.26 APR 2024 08:18  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
AuthorTopic : Let's get more active in clans!
doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Saturday, 18 August 2012 - 09:18

Those of you who do not belong to a clan,should consider joining one. It is really difficult to start one of your own,trust me I know. But there are plenty of slots open in the existing clans. It would help the game become more interesting and appealing,especially for newcomers and bring back some of the old timers. I think clan games make up 50% of the fun in WoL. I also think clan games are the only way this game is going to survive any further,otherwise it seems to be barely limping along. I"ve been seeing a lot of new players lately,but a lot of them leave in a very short period of time. If you've just joined within the last year,join a clan. It will vastly improve your team play,as you team up with experienced players. And It will greatly help you maintain your interest as you learn the game. Tell you what! Do a trial 90 day membership in a clan,associate with your clanmates,help put together a forum,and play at least one clan game just to get the feel of comradary. And remember,you do not have to constantly play clan games,to enjoy being in a clan. It's more like being in a family or a fraturnity. Take care and consider what I said. Love,The Doo.

Last Edited : Saturday, 18 August 2012 - 09:20

doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 26 November 2013 - 12:30

I think one way to make clans a little more attractive,is to get rid of the dead weight,like non actives,who've been gone for at least 3 months or more. Keep them on your friends list,but open some slots up in your clan. When I study the different clans and I see one with maybe 7 or 8 actives out of 10,that's very appealing to me. When I see one with only between 2-4 people active,it makes the clan look boring to me and really not interested in clan games. My clan is the only one right now,that can field a full team. I can almost put 5 in one clan game and 5 in another. Love always,the Doo!

Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap