HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.28 APR 2024 11:49  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : Chunky, stop cheating in ranked campaign (closed)
Hambone
Joined 27/12/2008

Posted : Thursday, 9 August 2012 - 17:59

Chunky, I have screenshots of your commandeer and maceman moving further than it should be possible in one turn.

Please stop cheating - this is a ranking campaign. You are a long way from your castle and by moving your units large distances quickly, you are saving yourself the expense of having to build new barracks closer to the action, as well as enabling you take over my outpost before I could get ballis within range.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Thursday, 9 August 2012 - 20:30

This is the game behavior we have been speaking about in the Proving Grounds showing up in a regular ranked campaign, eh? Very bad indeed.

I will continue to pepper Requiem with emails trying to get some action on this issue, but in the meantime, ANYBODY using this bug to cheat is going to be REALLY sorry, REALLY fast if I have reason to believe it is true.

'nuff said? I'll do some messaging now.

Hambone
Joined 27/12/2008

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2012 - 01:39

Here is a web page showing the Chunky's movement in turn 42.
Count the Macemen before and after:
217.28.164.26/hamish/

Note that he takes over my outpost, despite not having a commander within range.

Note the commandeer moving from the top left to the center in one turn's moves.

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap