HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.27 APR 2024 12:21  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
AuthorTopic : Form new clan. (closed)
doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Saturday, 30 June 2012 - 01:10

LOD,sugarleo and prancer should join the DoC or Mog,sage and RUFF RYDER should join the AAA,or these 6 people form their own clan,since these members seem to be the only current active players in the game,between the 2 clans. Then you would have an active clan of at least 6 people,with 3 high ranking players in Mog,LOD and RUFF RYDER. When new players see this new clan,that might incourage them to join it. And I would incourage all of the other current players to become more involved in clans. Thank You!

Last Edited : Saturday, 30 June 2012 - 01:11

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Saturday, 30 June 2012 - 01:47

And what about me?

Last Edited : Saturday, 30 June 2012 - 01:48

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 3 July 2012 - 10:31

LOL with Funker...

Three high ranking players?! Mog, LOD and Ruff Ryder....

ONLY three, huh?
Hmmm, guess I'd better check my 'ranking'...

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 3 July 2012 - 10:44

People tend to be very protective of their clan affiliations regardless of whether the clan is active or not. I'd be happy to join a pretend clan for a game but I most likely wouldn't drop out of my clan, for one thing, I am the leader of the clan and I'd have to find someone to hand it off to.

I'd still be happy if my old clan mates would saunter on back here and play. Sage, Coopels, Nebuchadnezer, Gutterfly, Cardfan. In the mean time, what would REALLY help the clan situation would be a few hundred active players! Then clans make more sense. Recruit.

Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap