HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 10:40  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : Even in Team Games ... (closed)
LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 17 July 2012 - 18:48

Join a probing game and get your training there. In team games you don't choose your team mates

Ultima Bahamut
Joined 1/12/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 17 July 2012 - 18:50

Already there! I am thinking clan games are in order when I say this...

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Monday, 23 July 2012 - 23:34

And it's Ruff Ryder to the rescue ...
I think.

rex

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Friday, 27 July 2012 - 18:19

So TR, finally you will take my castle in about 2 or 3 turns... but I think, I killed lots of your and chunkys units, more than I deployed by myself. Bad luck for me that I had to go for the plane, ) , otherwise your losses would have been a bit higher, cause I couldn't attack for some days.

It was fun, sitting and shooting from the inside of my castle. Unluckily I only was able to deploy one unit of ballistae...

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Friday, 27 July 2012 - 19:32

Yeah,
you did let your team down after we busted both of your barracks ...
thought you were just trying to get it over and done by not making any last attacks.

When was you on the plane though because it was interesting that you came online just in time to flatten my commandeer with your ballista when I made a careless move with it ...
sorry don't believe you either:

"Message From : Funker View Messages
Sent : Tuesday, 17 July 2012 - 13:53
RedVsBlue_12937 "Your army, Commandeers_3, was attacked by Funker : Ballista_1.
Army, Commandeers_3, has been destroyed.
Ballista_1(65,70) = Wounds : 0.0, Killed : 0, Exp : 337.5
Commandeers_3(57,65) = Wounds : 150.4, Killed : 9.""

rex

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 06:12

Welliwell... my last online time before the flight was at Friday, the 13th in Hannover/Germany, where I live. The next online time I had in a Motel in Mammoth Lakes on the 16th. The two following days in Las Vegas I had no access. After that in Williams, L.A. and S.F. I had connection. Now in Hawaii I have normal access.

Where is the point not to believe me? I was very surprised, that my ballis were still alive when I was able to log in again and that there was this easy target!

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 07:44

It was too pat ...
that's an American expression often used in card-playing to describe a perfect hand (i.e a pat-hand) ...
you stopped coming online after your barracks were busted and then wahlah, you made a magical appearance when I accidentaly left my commandeer in range ...

Of course though I'm fairly certain clan brothers share their accounts too (i.e. even though technically it's cheating).

rex

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 10:47

Nope, I don`t share my account.

After Chunky and Zandorr entered the battlefield around my castle (ok, Zandorr never really started attacking, but was in range...), I knew, that it would be "game-over" for me soon. I was right in the middle of the map, surrounded by enemies. My only aim was, to take as much of your and chunky's troops with me. The loss of the 2nd barrack didn't change this. If I had the internet-connection, your losses would have been much higher!

I don't know, why in a RedVsBlue-game a player should stop playing, after loosing all his barracks. I still had comms left and could have build new barracks...

So you stop playing in a RedVsBlue-game when you see no chance for you to win and leave your "brothers" alone?

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 11:50

Again Funker, you did that and again Funker, it's too *pat* ...
you came online when you saw the opportunity to prolong the takeover, for which I'm not condemning you;

But I'm not buying the other crap.

rex

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 13:25

So, what did I?

And what are you not "buying"?

You think a conspiracy is going on?

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 14:34

No Funker,
I don't think a conspiracy is going on, I think you really didn't have an answer to me when I was about to waste your second barracks and you really didn't know whether to try to deploy another unit or try to waste my ram So you did nothing and now you come back with this sob story about not being able to get online.

The only reason I decided to attack your castle was because I know the power of the battering rams and Chunky was there to back me, although we did get our signals crossed a few times also.

The truth is probably that when you realised that you was almost out of it, you probably decided to get some sleep ...
just before turn time, I dozed off three times.

rex

Last Edited : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 14:53

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 17:38

Ok, Longhorn King...

I don't really know, what you mean... Fact is, in Germany tick-time was at 4 p.m., so I wasn't sleeping when trying to be faster than you. I think I remember, that on this special friday you were faster than me, because I had other, more important vacation-business to do. So I couldn't deploy another unit cause you destroyed my barracks first.

You can ask some other players as well. I made NAPs with them in the campaigns I am in because I was going off for some days (plane and motel-stays with no free internet access). So there is no "sob story".

I have no problem to be out in the RedVsBlue game. It was real fun to defend and I think I managed it quite good versus 2 players. As I mentionend before, the first time I could log in again I was very surprised that my ballis were still there. So, what would you do? Kill the comms so the takeover of the castle will take much longer (plus less income for the one who could have taken over the castle till he finally gets it) or make a less effective attack on macemen or knights? I think killing the comms was the best move! It is about 10 k gold less from income for you and the loss of 3 k gold for the pop10 comms.

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 18:26

Yeah Funker,
you got lucky that I misqued with the commandeers ...
Did your teamate wake you up to it asking where the heck are you?
You can destroy his commmandeer and give me time to stop the takeover.

*"Longhorn King"* sounds good ... I like that, but you named yourself right Funker;
you stink ... beat your offense at me back and took your castle with just rams, squires, a couple knights and Chunky's rocks, falchs and a couple mace ...
no ranged from us ...
you just got lucky that you got a shot at my commandeer to prolong your demise is all.

*"Longhorn King"*

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012 - 19:42

Getting a bit thick in here... time to give it a rest, please.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Sunday, 29 July 2012 - 04:06

Hey Funker, just let the old man go with his conspiracy theory and dreams of self grandeur.

You're receiving these rants and personal insults primarily because you're now a member of my clan, AAA.
Of course, it was only a 'mistake' for you to have had a chance to kill his precious commanders....everyone knows he's far too skilled to have let that happen on purpose.

Other than faxing him a copy of your airline tickets to Hawaii, he'll continue to profess that it's his superior playing ability that won the day and it's all an excuse on your part...your vacation is total farce.

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Sunday, 29 July 2012 - 05:49

"Turn 40 : Sunday, 29 July 2012
There were 34 troops slain in battle.
The following major battles rage on...

TaurusRex vs hitmewithit
LOD vs TaurusRex
LOD vs RUFF RYDER
TaurusRex vs LOD
chunky50 vs LOD
hitmewithit vs TaurusRex
LOD vs chunky50
TaurusRex vs Funker
RUFF RYDER vs LOD
"Funker's Castle has been taken over by TaurusRex.""

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Sunday, 29 July 2012 - 07:00

Ok, I will let the old man go...

Finally he made it. Congrats!

"Funker" is a German term. It has nothing to do with "funk"-music or anything that stinks at all... translated it would be something like an Army Radio Operator.

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Sunday, 29 July 2012 - 07:44

If I post the link of *"urban dictionary"* for the word *"funker"*, you may change your name ...
it's about as low-life as one can go where it's used in the USA.

PS:
Worst name-calling I've seen recently Mog is *"mutha"*.

*"Loghorn King"*

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 29 July 2012 - 08:43

Uh huh.

Closed.

<<   1 2        
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap