HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 13:05  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Market place (closed)
Mainz
Joined 12/09/2005

Posted : Thursday, 5 April 2012 - 23:04

I have built a Market Place, but I cannot find out how to use it. Or how to trade ressources.
Can anyone help me, please?

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Thursday, 5 April 2012 - 23:38

The way I understand is that the market place can no longer be used for any good purpose ...
it has been phased out so to speak in this version except that it still must be purchased and built in order for new technology to be purchased;

*However, and take heed here*, do not purchase any more tech related to the market place like *"advance market or basic trading"* because it's useless;
there will be other new tech displayed though after you build the market place which you WILL need.

rex

hitmewithit
Joined 2/09/2009

Posted : Friday, 6 April 2012 - 10:04

Rex is right dont buy any other techs for it .but haveing the market place allows you to open up your tax yield further to Empire status which is +800 gold per turn.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 6 April 2012 - 10:06

It allows Government and Empire techs which bring in extra gold. Once you have them you can destroy your marketplace for the gold you get back. You'll still have the techs.

Other than that, only good as a wall.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap