HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.29 APR 2024 02:12  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : Transposition Bug
TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Monday, 31 October 2011 - 05:53

For want of a better terminology, the strangest thing happenned last night when I attempted to move a stack of spearmen over and past a stack of my macemen on a road next to a captured castle of mine ...

when it happenned my thoughts were *dang it* at the worst time in the middle of a battle of my war with Mindaugas in camp 2838, but anyway, my macemen unit was put into defence mode and showing that it had been moved/used (that is, in the same position on the road without having been moved).

Anyway after I moved the rest of my units and then refreshed, the macemen #5 now at (37,152) which was at ((39 or 40,152)can't remember which now)) was showin in defence mode, but moveable;
so because it was none of my illicit wrong doing, I moved it, but again, it is in defence mode and as God is my witness. I did not put it in defence mode.

Also the spearmen at first (I think as I recall) was not at first showing having been moved after I'm sure I did attempt to move it as I've already stated;
So I did move that unit also to position (32,157) from originally on the road at about space ((42,152)? not sure of that position)).

Again, the macemen is still in defence mode and I didn't put it there and in its present location at (37,152), it as a matter of fact still has available its second half of its move.

rex

Last Edited : Monday, 31 October 2011 - 05:58

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.166016 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap