HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 08:26  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Take Over Castle (closed)
VivaChe
Joined 6/04/2002

Posted : Saturday, 10 September 2011 - 01:51

Today I tried to take over a castle but when I double clicked on the commandeer there was no button "take over castle". There was no enemy troop in the castle but one close to it. Could that be the problem?

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 10 September 2011 - 08:40

No, if the castle is cleared it doesn't matter if troops are right outside. A common problem is for the take over button to be hidden below the window area, so enlarge your window and look for it at the bottom of the right side column of information.

VivaChe
Joined 6/04/2002

Posted : Sunday, 11 September 2011 - 01:11

Yep, that was the problem. Thank you.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Sunday, 11 September 2011 - 01:43

Glad your problem is resolved, Viva....(and welcome back, btw)...something else you may run into is stealth units on barracks.
Actually, I've seen...wrong word...experienced totally stealth barracks.
At times, the units will reappear...or...while the map is loading you may see the unit or bldg for a second as the reload builds past each 10% increment and disappear as the next % is loaded to 100%.
Even though the units/bldgs can't be seen when the map fully loads, you can 'discover' them by clicking on the spaces.
Good luck!

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.154297 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap