HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.28 APR 2024 01:09  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 1 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : Building Bug?
sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 8 September 2011 - 00:50

OK, I know I've been gone for almost 3 years and just recently returned....but...
What's up with the building rules?
I see another player build in the next space to a random...I try to build with 5 clear spaces between the build space and an enemy and can't!
I know one shouldn't be able to build next to a random and I thought the rule (concerning other players) was 3 clear spaces between the build and another player's unit.
Perhaps I'm wrong on that....but....6 (or more?) spaces to build?!!
Is there a firm rule or is the game just screwed up, as in so many other instances?

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 8 September 2011 - 02:59

I've found it to be pretty consistently six or more spaces from the enemy. Random barbarians don't count.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 8 September 2011 - 08:41

Appears so....seems at least 6 spaces of clear area between build and enemy unit is minimum required.
In the past, randoms counted the same as another player...and still should....shouldn't be able to build pallisades (or anything)next to the randoms....that defeats the purpose of them being in the game.

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148926 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap