HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.25 APR 2024 14:30  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
AuthorTopic : Current campaign strategies
Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 27 July 2011 - 15:06

We've had the same rules for some time now, like them or not, if you are reading this you are probably in a campaign or two.

What have we found out about this version of Waronline? What conclusions have we drawn about the current rules and game mechanics?

What great winning strategies were you using until you changed them as you read this, never to go back, but good ideas for newbs?

I know one thing, I fear catapults. They change one's tactics radically when they appear on the horizon. Sitting in one's castle and waiting to be stripped of one's barracks and other fortifications isn't going to work.

So, what do you think?

hitmewithit
Joined 2/09/2009

Posted : Thursday, 28 July 2011 - 07:14

I started playing post change time ,so i haven't had the misery of having things changed (which no one likes to happen).
I always thought it a bit crazy having so many different resources for no reason so even i would like the old method brought back OR simplify the resources into two catagories -
one for the gold aspect
and the other for building up tribute.

Also i think it is very negative for the game to have all the different troop types being advertised but non-exsistant -for example the undead ,barbarians etc.

thats my bit of input for what it's worth
add add add dont take anything away....

Lothar
Joined 2/08/2009

Posted : Saturday, 30 July 2011 - 05:34

Yeah, seems like this game could be so much better with a few tweaks. The whole structure of having to build and upgrade for certain troops and armor, etc is very frustrating. I guess there are not going to be any more changes here, until War of Kings. Yeah right! I've been playing warnet.ee, so have a few other Waronline vets. I still miss some of the game features here, but its a whole lot easier to play and more enjoyable.

Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap