HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.7 MAY 2024 00:29  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : Within residing memory (closed)
wangjiahuan88
Joined 11/04/2011

Posted : Monday, 11 April 2011 - 19:22

Within residing memory, all type of individuals believed using the magical capabilities of knots. at current primitive cultures trusted within their magical energy which they traditionally attached with factors like weather, health, spirits and love. The www.cheaptiffanyoutlet.com/tiffany-bangles.html latter typically consists of on the lowest three, occasionally more, intertwined rings produced from wire, which could be flattened shortly after fabrication. typically standing for completeness and constancy it may be found in most cultures referred to since the Celtic adore knot. this sort of knot grew to be trendy and standard using the 18th century since the knot was utilized by sailors to remind them of the beloved types left at home.

Last Edited : Monday, 11 April 2011 - 19:23

Hwatta
Joined 11/11/2003

Posted : Monday, 11 April 2011 - 19:58

Wow! That's awesome. But, I'm not sure this qualifies as a bug report.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 11 April 2011 - 23:39

Not only that but the link doesn't work!

I'll close this thread, wangjiahuan88, and if you want to post things like this please use the "General Chit Chat" forum, thanks.

Edit: Please, no advertising in these forums.

Mog, the forum Moderator

Last Edited : Tuesday, 12 April 2011 - 01:16

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.166992 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap