HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.7 MAY 2024 08:40  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : Stealth Mode??
sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 25 March 2011 - 11:11

Just discovered a slight bug in the PG 29351.
Now I just need to know how to switch my other armies to this Stealth Mode.

The unit appears on the military list, but totally invisible on the map...however, it does appear in the right (info) column when you click on coordinates.

Ever happened to anyone else?

Trotsky
Joined 13/07/2009

Posted : Friday, 25 March 2011 - 12:21

That's a good one ! Same game , something similar/related maybe: ID boxes for me and Maestro don't show our names when unit is clicked on. The name part just disappeared last 2 turns or so. Stuff starting to disappear ... hmmmm !

Hwatta
Joined 11/11/2003

Posted : Friday, 25 March 2011 - 18:05

Yep, sugar!
The same thing happened to me twice in that game so far. Once with a comm. So, I just clicked next to it and built an outpost. The second time was a cat, so, just picked a nearby pile to destroy. I couldn't see the unit or move it, but still made use of it. They each reappeared on the following turn.
Regards,
H.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 25 March 2011 - 20:09

Ok...but how do I make it happen?! LOL!

Trotsky, it was a swordsmen that I placed on our border turns ago....I was scanning around the map and noticed his absence..started checking my defense msgs, wondering how I missed him getting attacked and killed.

I did have him standing border guard in shallow water, thought that may have had something to do with it, but after reading both your comments, guess it's just a random 'here now, gone later' bug.

Totally invisible, but he was still providing 'sight' on the map...too funny.

Last Edited : Friday, 25 March 2011 - 20:10

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Friday, 25 March 2011 - 20:11

A navy seal, hiding in the water?

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 25 March 2011 - 20:21

LOL...good one, LOD...yep, guess so, cause I just checked and he's resurfaced for air!

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 20 June 2011 - 17:50

Same game....continued issues with 'sight'....

A ballista last turn went into stealth mode....reappeared next turn.

Something slightly larger is currently I know of three barracks that can't be seen....I've been monitoring one for over 5 turns.
The barracks was destroyed by catapults but will appear when clicked on. The barracks continued to gain points and I was able to deploy one unit last turn.
In this same general area, I had killed a defenders troops and was moving to destroy a comm, outpost and barracks built near the gap between the kingdom areas. As I attempted to move in and attack, I was prevented from moving onto a few spaces. Clicking on the spaces, I discovered TWO additional barracks grouped near the one I 'could' see.
Needless to say, a situation as this could defeat an advance...you see one comm, one barracks...move in what you think you need and then arrive finding three barracks that could quickly deploy troops and wipe out your forces.

Mog, in case there's a chance to do anything....cords are,
Castle 256.17, barracks appears in original location of 263.21, when clicked.
The other two barracks locations are 282.20 & 280.17.

edit: I also have a screen shot if needed/wanted.

Last Edited : Monday, 20 June 2011 - 17:57

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.142578 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap