HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 20:43  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : Major Duel Bug
Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Friday, 31 December 2010 - 01:53

I've been dueling CreepingDoom for a couple of hours tonight and I've just witnessed a major bug. I literally watched as he moved units from well out of range to behind my lines with the ability to still attack and destroy my army from behind. One specific case was a pike sitting on the starting barracks that moved 15 straight hexes (ignoring terrain) and attacked my falc sitting behind other units and blocked by trees.

I've been talking to CreepingDoom and he doesn't know how he was able to do so a move, but that it has happened for him a couple of times in his duels. Apparently the game just allowed him to move like i described above and he didn't think anything of it.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 31 December 2010 - 02:07

Yeah, I saw chunky50 get to make huge multiple moves in a campaign recently. Sometimes the game allows ridiculous movement. Please email Req. Maybe if he gets enough emails from here he'll fix it?

requiem@waronline.net or use link at bottom of the page.

Last Edited : Friday, 31 December 2010 - 02:08

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Friday, 31 December 2010 - 02:14

Was he moving multiple times or giant leaps over impassible terrain? I want to know if this is one bug or two.

(edit) I just saw an archer move 23 hexes in a single turn. So this isn't an isolated incident in my game, nor can i do the same.

Last Edited : Friday, 31 December 2010 - 02:17

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 31 December 2010 - 02:16

I believe it was long moves but we need to ask chunky... hey chunk, which was it?

Hwatta
Joined 11/11/2003

Posted : Saturday, 1 January 2011 - 17:52

I have seen this a few times in Camp 9231. I would click on a unit and move normally. Then click another unit and the available hexes to move into would be 20 to 30 hexes away from the units position in a strange slightly spread out pattern. If I selected one of these available hexes, the unit would actually move there and still have the second move or attack available. Luckily, I was not engaged in any combat at the time. But, this has popped up randomly a few more times since. It is a bad bug...but, will be much worse if anyone learns to make it appear on purpose. It would completely defeat any defensive formation or delaying strategy.
Cheers,
H.

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap