HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.27 APR 2024 13:32  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
AuthorTopic : laur playing for his team mates again (closed)
SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 09:49

i can tell when laur is making hankys moves... and last night at turn change he did it again and double turned me... laur is here every night before turn change...and hanky is never here... but last night laur wasn't... because he popped in with hankys nic, double turned, left, then returned as laur to make his moves... i'm sure he will deny it... but it was obvious... and after last years big clan war, where laur was making the moves for his entire clan, it only shows what he will do to get the advantage... as i've said, i don't mind losing fairly... but laur and hanky don't play fairly... i once had the utmost respect for laur...but that has diminished to NOTHING...
the funny part is the double turn opened up the door for me that i needed... all 6 of hankys barracks are rubble piles and the other half of his army will die tonight!

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 10:16

How the hell can it be a double turn if you moved after me? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about or you do and you try to make your point by spreading cheap lies. My turn earlier was played because i knew you were going to double turn me again today.Yes you moved after me on purpose yesterday, because you check times. Your plan didn't work out. And allthough you might survive for now, you will still be the loser in the end. A place that fits you right.

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 10:17

I don't give a dam on your respect.
You are good at 2 things simon, throwing siht evreytime you open your mouth and double turning, that is all you are!

If, I would have done that you would have been wiped out long time ago! You are such a lousy player, have no idea why spaniard is keeping you in that clan, you ruin ecerthing you touch.

i think what you miss simon is a good sex...go find a girl if you are short of one! Well, if that is too hard for you go see a shrink, your mind will blow soon.

yes, and don't forget to close the thread if you run out of siht!

Last Edited : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 10:19

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 10:23

thats all you talk is $h!t laur... you guys are the biggest cheaters here... and if you aren't... then accept our 3 vs 3 challenge instead of making pathetic excuses... be a man laur... as for my gameplay...you can say what you wish... i destroyed hanky...so if i suck...he sucks worse!

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 10:30

seriously...if i suck so bad, then why does hanky require the help of motrok and laur?

look at his castle...i promised i would turn his riches to rubble...and i have delivered as usual...

img25.imageshack.us/img25/8521/savinghanky.jpg

laur also keeps asking i play a duel or battle with hanky so laur can play for him...
the double turning started when hanky doubled nothings troops before nothing mysteriously quit(with a ton of troops on battlefield to add) and if anyone read the original post i only asked for two simple rules...one was simple...if you double someone, don't cry when it happens to you... so stop crying laur...you are the king of cheating...nothing more!

Last Edited : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 11:07

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 10:34

because you try to double turn since the begining of this game....or your life probably!

play a duel or battle with hanky if you have the guts...otherwise shut your mouth!

Last Edited : Wednesday, 9 June 2010 - 10:35

Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.160156 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap