HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.26 APR 2024 23:23  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
<<   1 2 3 4 5        
AuthorTopic : List of Bugs
doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Saturday, 20 July 2013 - 08:40

It hasn't happen to me. Maybe it has something to do with the server in your area. I think some server companies in particular areas are sometimes attacked by small viruses in their systems,which affects some of their customers. Sometimes all the computers in my city,will act real slow or blank out at the same time. This was the best that I could come up with. Sometimes this site will just disappear several times,and I have to reload it. Mog might can explain further. I'm referring to a question sent to me by chunky50.

Last Edited : Saturday, 20 July 2013 - 08:42

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Sunday, 21 July 2013 - 03:22

There are transfer bugs....for example, transferring lower level troops into a higher level unit 'should' have a gold cost....but in reverse, should not....however, in the proving grds game, I've done a lot of consolidating, and have incurred costs when I shouldn't.

Of course, as we all know, we would all die if we hold our breath for the fixes.

Captain82
Joined 13/09/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 27 October 2015 - 03:40

Hi Mog

I am having problems trying to join new games? I log on and join the queue as normal but the game either never starts or it is not recognising my entry?

I have not bee able to join a new campaign for some months although I keep trying?

When I look at the game it seems to show 3/4 players etc., but in the player names it will show 4 names, in theory enough to start the game?

Can you help?

Regards

shows it alomost l

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 27 October 2015 - 19:38

Well, that completely sucks!

I'm not sure why that is happening. Usually there is a discrepancy between various places in the game where you are told how many people are queued up, but the game page should be right. If your name shows in bold then you are an active player, if not, it means you weren't around lately and your spot is being held for you. Sometimes if there is a filled game it doesn't start up and it helps to drop out and re-enter it. That can kind of kickstart the game. However that doesn't sound like your problem here.

I think Requiem is our best bet for figuring this out. I'll send him an email, but I don't know how soon he'll address this issue, so we should also try a few tests to see if you are able to, for instance, join a duel or battle. We can also set up a special 4 player game set to "friendly" scoring and see if we can get that started (I'll set one up, please join, whoever, we can all quit if Captain82 gets in). ( Campaign_9735, join up! ).

Months! You are a loyal fella to not get in a game in that long!

Last Edited : Tuesday, 27 October 2015 - 19:42

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 28 October 2015 - 20:49

OK, so that worked. Captain82 is in a campaign, so it appears to be possible. Maybe you were in games that just never started for anybody?

In any case, we don't have to play this one out… but I guess I'm game if you guys are?

<<   1 2 3 4 5        
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap