HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.28 APR 2024 20:23  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : Magice Spel-o-wata
Crimsondawn
Joined 12/06/2007

Posted : Friday, 12 March 2010 - 14:08

Spell casting, magic and fantasy!! Who doesn't like it? Well, I don't but it could be fun for others.. *looks at his feet and walks towards the corner*

More spells and individual abilities (passive or manually produced) could add a more interesting and personal dinamic to the game. We all have a chess board lets get something a little more weird and crazy!

StCrispin
Joined 26/06/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 16 March 2010 - 20:39

although, setting a trap would be nice. I would love for commandeers to be able to lay in a minefield to blow up a happless enemy or put up a pikewall defensive obstacle against cavalry. something "surprising"

Crimsondawn
Joined 12/06/2007

Posted : Thursday, 18 March 2010 - 14:29

I think even giving units something a little more unque that is use controled... for expample you could reduce scouts movement 10 normally but give the the ability "out run" It would consume energy or lower defence but the scout would gain 2 or 3 squares of movement for a turn or two. It adds an element of variety to the game that would be interesting I think.

Energy could be recovered through devoting an action to "rest" another ability.

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap