HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.28 APR 2024 07:21  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : Ranged exp
Crimsondawn
Joined 12/06/2007

Posted : Monday, 8 February 2010 - 11:21

Now that the game is for the most part balanced the ranged exp being halfed is unnecessary. I'd motion that ranged units should get full exp at least for the overall ranking, i don't think they need more exp to level.

Hambone
Joined 27/12/2008

Posted : Monday, 8 February 2010 - 14:23

I think halved ranged exp is fine when there is no retaliation. Because you don't take any damage, it's easier to build the unit up to a high level.

I reckon that exp should reflect the risk, so any unit attacking another without any retaliation would receive half exp.

Full exp for pop killed when defending and when attacking someone that retaliates.

Double exp for enemies killed that have a bonus against you (e.g. ranged fighting melee units and Melee units fighting their nemesis (e.g. a Hvy Cav attacked by a Mace should get double exp for any Mace it kills). Because you kill half as many, this will even out.

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.173828 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap