HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 19:20  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Healing (closed)
Ugur
Joined 30/01/2010

Posted : Sunday, 7 February 2010 - 04:01

How a damaged unit heals?

And as I understand previously you can increase the size of the army above 10. But today it is limited to 10. Right?

Thank you ...

U

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 7 February 2010 - 06:25

Yes, the stack size can't go above 10, there is no way to heal a stack but you can top it off to 10 troops with a transfer, although I'm not sure if that is currently working, anybody know for sure if transferring is working?

Hambone
Joined 27/12/2008

Posted : Sunday, 7 February 2010 - 06:27

The only way to bring a damaged unit back up to 10 pop is to transfer troops from another army.

If all armies are the same level then you can do this no problem.

If you want to transfer troops from a lower level army to a higher level army, you will need both the techs Advanced Recruitment (note transferring from barracks doesn't work, so this tech is useless except as a spetting stone to...) & Expert Recruitment. You will also need to pay gold for the upgrade (at a rate which is of dubious value compared to building a brand new level 1 army).

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap