HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.28 APR 2024 05:50  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : Walk on Water, or maybe walls
Crimsondawn
Joined 12/06/2007

Posted : Sunday, 31 January 2010 - 22:27

I think it'd be interesting, perhaps in war of kings to introduce the ability to walk on walls with units. Walls might take up 3 spaces, 2 facades and one walkway. Or you could condense into one space and just make it so melee can't attack units on walls till they scale it, takes a turn and reduces their attack and defense a bit. Units on the wall might lack the ability to attack units below them if they're melee but could have the ability added when they're to hurl a rock. This could have a set amount of damage that is effected by the unit's strength (attack) and can only be performed on enemy units who have not scaled the wall yet and are adjacent. Being on the wall could possibly render a bonus to attack and defense which would negate the need for a castle bonus.

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.162109 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap