HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 09:57  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : 2 in one
Crimsondawn
Joined 12/06/2007

Posted : Sunday, 29 November 2009 - 02:31

I'm not sure if req intended this but cats can attack the first turn they are out of barracks at least they can attack buildings, also deconstructing buildings while units in them doesn't kill 1/3 of them as destroying them can. So someone can build a tower attack and tare it down same turn with no loss. Those seem like pretty big flaws.

Hambone
Joined 27/12/2008

Posted : Sunday, 29 November 2009 - 12:55

All units can attack when first built, they just can't move.
Cats are no different.

Can units move into a hust built (i.e, not ready) building? I thought Req prevented this...

Crimsondawn
Joined 12/06/2007

Posted : Sunday, 29 November 2009 - 14:02

ah i miss worded, they can he built the turn before then moved in and tore down after attacking. Still its something that is a bit of a cheap shot as is the hitting once your out of the barracks. I thought req had fixed the latter ages ago.

Crimsondawn
Joined 12/06/2007

Posted : Sunday, 29 November 2009 - 14:04

on top of that buildings that are under attack can be torn down, once again maby this has been going on a while but i logic that if you can't repair a building while under attack you can't tare it down either, or ot not to be able to.

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap