HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 13:00  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : disappearing unit and mine
Hambone
Joined 27/12/2008

Posted : Sunday, 15 November 2009 - 16:26

Here's a good one: Camp 17009, the commandeer at 72,64 and mine at 73,68 have disappeared in the flash map.

I own the castle, so should be able to see them.
If I click on the hexes, the info pane shows them correctly, so it is only the Flash map that is incorrect.

My first thought is that perhaps the 12 hex sighting range of the castle is not working, but if so I wouldn't be able to see the mountains at 83,77, so am not sure what is causing it.

Would be nice to find out what's causing it, because then it might be possible to sneak a team of commandeers right up to enemy castles. I guess if any enemy units disappear I'll just have to click on every hex to find them.

Firefox 2.0.0.20 on MacOS 10.5 Leopard. Have tried refreshing, and closing and opening the game window. Will try quitting Firefox and clearing my cache now.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 16 November 2009 - 01:18

Yeap, happened to me too in Campaign 31403. A knight went invisible...but its stats appears when i clicked on the hex. It's just that i can't do anything with it. Can't move or i would think attack too.

Hambone
Joined 27/12/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 17 November 2009 - 14:59

Am on IE6 on Win now and mine is visible, but I have a unit within range. Will move unit away and see if it disappears.

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap