HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.29 APR 2024 08:28  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : Marketplace
Heat
Joined 16/10/2007

Posted : Saturday, 26 September 2009 - 13:18

So, I've been back a bit now, and I do like the new feel of the game; it's a little easier and newb friendly now with the new deployment system.

But is it me, or are players Castles getting a little spartan now?

Before we used to have to cram our market in with our rax if we wanted to protect it, and it was worth protecting before.

Now, you can get the whole two techs you need it for, and sell it off. Extra room behind the walls for those rax now.

I was thinking if we gave a small amount of income for your Market (say 250gold, the same as the 2000g goldmine upgrade) people would be more likely to keep thier currently useless Market around.

Sure this could be abused; but we could link your market to castles the way Rax used to be, and only allow one or two per castle. OR, only allow players to build the market on castle flooring; then if they want to cramp them in there and risk their rax outside, they could.

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 26 September 2009 - 14:09

Great suggestion Heat.

rex

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.142578 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap