HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 17:03  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : Army Tech
TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 29 August 2009 - 20:04

This is something I suggested long ago and I even discussed how it might be adapted for programming back then, but the details escape me now.

Anyway, I had suggested being able to stack multiple different rps units on the same hex and being able to move them together as an army (i.e. as one).

The stack would be able to attack and to retale with the proper unit ... this is being suggested for WOK.

rex

Heat
Joined 16/10/2007

Posted : Saturday, 29 August 2009 - 23:20

I didn't play then, but I think I remember something about stacks going upto 100pop earlier in this games life. I think whatever the problem was that caused them to get limited to 10pop would come back around if you coulder... errr, stack stacks 8)

Hambone
Joined 27/12/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 2 September 2009 - 07:35

I don't think this is a good idea - it complicates the game and it would be awkward to portray the multiple units in the same place.

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap