HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.4 MAY 2024 01:18  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : pantom posts
klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 26 August 2009 - 04:25

It is happening everywhere. Is this armageddon. Is it the doomsday apocalypse mentioned in revelations. In todays news we will bring you an exciting new story. One that hits home and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Stay tuned for...

Disappearing posts, its happening on general chit chat, strategy and tactics and i believe clan wars. Probably every category for that matter...

What if this post disappears. Then you will never know req and we will be stuck with sometimerz disease. OH WHAT EVER WILL WE DO!?

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 26 August 2009 - 06:10

I got rid of a few posts recently but I think you are talking about ones I'm sure i didn't and Req didn't either. So, if oyur post disappears, it may be because of a bug.

klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 26 August 2009 - 07:15

that is why it is here in the bug reports and it is supposed to read phantom post, thinking faster than i am typing.

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.159180 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap