HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 08:07  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
<<   1 2 3 4        
AuthorTopic : gang banging
Zues
Joined 23/11/2004

Posted : Monday, 31 August 2009 - 19:42

Point taken. Im talking about gameplay here, nothing else

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 31 August 2009 - 20:54

Talking about sage, where the hell have he been?

Oh, and so as not to go off-topic completely. I would say do what you don't mind others to do onto you. If you think that's not GB or anything, be prepared to for others to use that onto you. That's it. I don't like what happened to me in that particular campaign because i would never intentionally plan out such team-up against anyone, vet or newbie alike. End of story.

Other than that, i'm on the fence on the other stuffs. It really depends on the circumstances. Say for instance, if like what rex said, someone took my resources, i would just accuse him of that so that i can go to war with him. That's what i deemed diplomacy in this game. Not trying to gain ally to help you defend your castle or attack someone. That's GB.

Last Edited : Monday, 31 August 2009 - 20:59

Princess in the Shadows
Joined 14/11/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 1 September 2009 - 03:02

Zues if you take any of my resources while im allready at war you can be assured that when im finished that war I will not only take my mines back but I will take your castle aswell
Thats just the way I see it....Black and White
Cheers Angie

Zues
Joined 23/11/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 1 September 2009 - 14:20

And thats what I would expect Princess. I wouldnt take anything and not expect the other player to declare war on me.

But I wouldnt consider myself a GB'r because of it.

As long as I dont join in a battle thats already in progress I feel free to cross anyones territory with or with out their permission. They can declare war on my if they like. Same goes for taking resources that are near me and not protected. I guarauntee Ill protect them once I do. And if I dont, feel free to take them from me.

The only exception I personally would make are gold mines. I wouldnt take a gold mine from a player already engaged in a battle. To me that could be considered GB'n so I wont do it.

<<   1 2 3 4        
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.142578 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap