HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.29 APR 2024 22:19  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Current Strategy and Information
Lothar
Joined 2/08/2009

Posted : Monday, 3 August 2009 - 10:49

I am hungry for as much helpful information I can get. However, most of what I am finding in the forums is old news and not relevant to the current game play. Not to mention I can't seem to search the forums either.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

vj121
Joined 9/04/2007

Posted : Monday, 3 August 2009 - 11:20

The game will be changing to a different format in the future so a lot of the forum and manual informatin has not been updated to the way things work currently. Your best bet is to post, use the ShoutBox, or use IRC to ask others. Most people here are helpful and will readily answer your questions.

Lothar
Joined 2/08/2009

Posted : Monday, 3 August 2009 - 11:33

when is the new game format supposed to happen? I am defintely asking lots of questions.

Pict
Joined 27/10/2007

Posted : Monday, 3 August 2009 - 12:02

How long is a piece of string?

As vj mentioned most folks here are pretty good at coughing up info when people ask. This community is one of the best things about this site & if you get an answer from a class player like vj then take heed!

If you want to know more you can join a clan as their remit is generally to improve the performance of their members. In AoW we are dedicated to the sharing of knowledge with anyone who wants to learn about this great game.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Monday, 3 August 2009 - 12:28

If you catch me online sometime i'll jump into IRC chat with you and answer any questions you may have if i am able.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 3 August 2009 - 20:35

The new game format, named War of Kings (WOK) is being worked on, but it is a slow process and Requiem works on it alone in his musty tower. He wants it to be released this year, but we who have been here for some time know it could be longer, even much longer than that. You won't go wrong learning this game's details.

Lothar
Joined 2/08/2009

Posted : Tuesday, 4 August 2009 - 18:00

I have thought about joining a clan, but I read somewhere in the forums or manual that its best to wait a while to prove your worth. I would definitely be soliciting invites to clans. I am still evaluating which clan I would want to join.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap