HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 15:20  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : More than one proving ground game?
Jambur
Joined 13/07/2009

Posted : Monday, 20 July 2009 - 06:09

Folks,

I am currently in ProvingGround_624. I started about 10 turns ago, and the current turn is 153. Gene_Ral is dominating that game, but has graciously allowed me to live so I can learn to play.

I noticed this morning in the random game news that another provingground game is in turn 2. I went to look for it to join a new game, and can not find it to join.

Can I only belong to one provingground game at a time? Is that why I can't see the option to join the new one? Please let me know. Thanks!

Last Edited : Monday, 20 July 2009 - 06:32

Princess in the Shadows
Joined 14/11/2008

Posted : Monday, 20 July 2009 - 16:55

Thats a good point..I dont play any proving game games but you should be able to join more than one i would imagine....maybee there is a bug there?
Maybee Moggy can clear this issue up?
Cheers Angie

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 20 July 2009 - 18:50

There are multiple Proving Grounds games going. At least one is for higher ranked players. I can't find the list of them, I think it used to be on the campaign news dropdown menu, but no longer.

In any case, you are put in a game of appropriate rank when you do a PG game, so you may end up in one that is far along. That is not so good because as you can see, one or two players own most of the board already.

Although the training game page says that PG games are 128 turns long, obviously they aren't, they are 255 turns. (128 days)

I don't think you can be in more than one PG at a time. Once you join one, you don't get the option to join another until you are done, one way or another. Even if you quit out of a PG game, you still have to wait some period of time before you get to rejoin, I'm not sure how long, a couple of days is my guess, anyone know more?

(later)
I chatted with Req... he doesn't remember how it is set up but thinks that once a PG fills up another is made. There could be multiple PG's going.

Last Edited : Monday, 20 July 2009 - 19:57

Heat
Joined 16/10/2007

Posted : Wednesday, 9 September 2009 - 00:40

Well I'm screwed for PG then... I'm only allowed to enter
#29198, and Night Mist definatly owns that one. AND it's only turn 66.... I'll forget there is a Proveing ground before I ever get a chance to play in one =(

Jambur
Joined 13/07/2009

Posted : Wednesday, 9 September 2009 - 18:44

New ones start periodically even with others in existence. You can only belong to one, and it seems to be chosen at random.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap