HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.25 APR 2024 03:00  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
AuthorTopic : MESSAGE TO RELAX
SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Friday, 19 June 2009 - 08:30

if you are not going to participate in the mega clan war, please ask someone else in your clan to join. I really would like to see you in it, especially after all the crap talking you've done lately! and if you don't join in relax, and your clan doesn't do so well, i dont want to hear any excuses, like its because i wasn't in it. now is your chance to prove yourself. you've pissed off some folks and i think they are inticipating you'll be in this. i hope you'll reconsider. after all, a true leader will lead... and doesn't leave his troops behind! hope to see you in this relax. its the last big battle and its just a game

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Friday, 19 June 2009 - 20:53

geeesh relax, you normally counter-post everything i post in these forums. please don't disappoint me buddy. i'm still hoping you'll join back in the megawar.

" i lord relax would like to formaly anounce that our clan the hard core has become unstopable and we are now the big dogs on the block,,,and i mean the BIG DOGS,,,,lol"

hmmmm. i'm thinking you need to prove it! nothing against your clan, but if you are as good as you say, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
look at my clan! we have never fought together. I think only one member(ray) has actually battled in a clan game before. I personally don't care where we finish, as long as we give it our all, i'll be content with that.

ps. what happened to 11 bravo? arn't they the first to the frontlines? ouchhhhhhh! o/k, im just trying to intice you into joining back in. pleasse reconsider...

relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Saturday, 20 June 2009 - 08:38

dwarrior will take my place,,and to tell ya the truth,,,(bear in mind its not your fault),,but as long as i have played this game i have never been so personaly hurt by insults and trash talk as i have been this last week,,,i know it sounds stupid and i shouldnt let it get to me but it has,,and thats where i draw the line for myself,,i feel i have made myself look like a fool and am truly embarrased in front of my long standing friends,,(whom i haven even had the pleasure of meeting) here at wol,,,so with that said i think i should just take a few steps back and relax for a while,,,

darren

Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Saturday, 20 June 2009 - 10:31

Only a true man can admit to being hurt, and also admit he is a fool, failure is only human

klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Saturday, 20 June 2009 - 12:22

no one has made an advance on you in the hopes of you leaving wol. the drama between you and other players has put the activity on this site far above what i have seen it since i have been here. you are a vital part of this community and i would hate to see you go. i know i have attacked your opinions on how the game should be played and taunted you in the hopes of your frustration bettering my chances in more than one camp. I however can't stand to see one of the few people that we can count on to be here on a regular basis to be upset to the point to where they feel they must withdraw from camps. i know you don't have a high opinion of me but that is only my tactic to try and, like i said, improve my standing in some of the camps and make a name for myself. I don't care what anyone else says, you are very important to those of us that are able to play on a regular basis. please don't do this on my account or anyone elses. you will be missed.

Pict
Joined 27/10/2007

Posted : Saturday, 20 June 2009 - 12:39

Please don't pull out relax.

I'm sure all of those invloved would be sad if your ornary old self wasn't in there!!

relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Saturday, 20 June 2009 - 13:58

i wont bro,,i just need to chill a little,,,i know im not as well spoken or writen as most folks,,,and most of the time it doesent get to me,,but this time it did,,,me and my friends arnt like that,,,and fighting words are never spoken unless you want a fight,,our lives revolve around respect,,,,to give you an idea of me and mine,,,please check out our web site,,,((i edited out the web site,,if your interested send me a pm)),,,,im in the tennessee chapter and if you check out the photos youll see me some where,,,but i wont say who,,,

Last Edited : Saturday, 20 June 2009 - 15:37

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Saturday, 20 June 2009 - 22:18

i know we have had our share of tiffs relax. and i know sometimes i push peoples buttons a bit further then they should be pushed. i'm sorry if i caused you any grief. you and i have alot in common. one thing, is we like to start crap! but putting that aside, i know you are an alright dude. you are a competive man just like myself.
you are very much part of this community and things around here wouldn't be the same without you. i mean that for real.

plus i have princess to fight with now. so i don't need ya anymore. only kidding bud.

Most Sincerely,
SSD

Princess in the Shadows
Joined 14/11/2008

Posted : Sunday, 21 June 2009 - 03:42

Hahahaha so you think im your new punching bag do you,Ive got news for you and its all bad!!!

Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.152344 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap