HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.7 MAY 2024 02:40  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Bug Reports
AuthorTopic : attack with shaevars...
klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 - 20:53

I attacked tubs comms with my shaevars in our duel and the ingame pop up window to show the results popped up but didn't say anything. I clicked close thinking it was just being slow and clicked refresh. it said i hadn't attacked them. i tryed again figuring that now that it was refreshed it should be ok. it didn't work and so i closed the window and opened it back up and again it didn't work. It kept doing the same thing, showing the window with the close button and nothing else. also i was able to move the map around and move troops while the window was up, not sure if that helps. Oh... his comms still died, my summoners got very angry at the comms taunting my shaevars seeing as my summoners had a thing for the shaevars so in a fit of passionate rage the summoners commited a horribly gruesome murder. A murder that started a long lasting relationship with the summoners and shaevars. I need to get some sleep, that was a bit over the top, any ideas on what was going on?

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 - 21:22

I've found that if the results window comes up blank it usually means you didn't perform the attack. And trying again doesn't always work either, so what I have found that works is to close your browser and re-open it, re-open waronline and try again.

klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Thursday, 4 June 2009 - 02:22

thanks it did it once more in the same duel. i will see if that works for me though, i appreciate the help

st2me
Joined 3/07/2001

Posted : Saturday, 20 June 2009 - 17:56

switch to another troop then back to try again

Back To Bug Reports   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.170898 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap