HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.28 APR 2024 16:45  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
AuthorTopic : Great new tactic! (closed)
Chamberlain
Joined 7/08/2004

Posted : Thursday, 28 May 2009 - 19:31

I just learned an effective new tactic from Maestro!
While someones already in battle, sneak in his back door and hit his weak troops collecting goods!
WOW! Why didnt I think of that?

Raag
Joined 6/10/2005

Posted : Thursday, 28 May 2009 - 20:53

Man, now everyone knows.

Crazy Li
Joined 4/09/2007

Posted : Friday, 29 May 2009 - 01:48

haha... but sadly, there's nothing new about that. you're always bound to find someone who will do that sorta thing in any time period of the game.

Chamberlain
Joined 7/08/2004

Posted : Friday, 29 May 2009 - 20:43

Yeah.....I guess theres a few here but havent ran into a GANGBANGER for so long it kinda caught me off gaurd.

Chamberlain
Joined 7/08/2004

Posted : Sunday, 7 June 2009 - 22:44

Funny part I just noticed, the GANGBANGERS Quattro and Maestro in Camp 8253, look how their names end, hmmmmm..... also both from England, hmmmmm......?

Princess in the Shadows
Joined 14/11/2008

Posted : Sunday, 7 June 2009 - 23:50

I got gangbanged by Maestro and Hartz,I havent seen Hartz since then either, I suspected multi so I asked Req to check the IP,It wasnt the same IP but that doesnt mean hes not a multi.
I beat them both up badly in that game anyway hahahaha,serves them right.

Chamberlain
Joined 7/08/2004

Posted : Monday, 8 June 2009 - 22:44

Cheers to you Princess!
Believe me, I'll be lookin for them in the near future...
or "him" should I say.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 8 June 2009 - 23:10

I'm going to close this thread. Please, if you think someone here is cheating, tell Requiem, me, or Crazy Li and let us look into it. Posting about in-game gripes doesn't do much good in my opinion. I know it has been going on here for as long as the game has existed but it is time for it to end.

Telling clanmates, friends, or just about anybody that you think someone stinks is fine, as long as it is in a private communication. Once it reaches the forums it has become a smear campaign that the person accused has no way to counter other than to say "I didn't do that", or "You didn't understand why I did that", or worse, "I don't care what you think, I'll play how I like". Solves nothing, and you could warn your friends here just as effectively by messaging them.

Remember, there is no such thing as "cheating" as long as a person isn't exploiting a bug or being a multi. The game is a war game and people do foul things in war. Once someone burns you, you can try to get back at them in other games and by telling your friends to do the same. Eventually they will learn the lesson that screwing with "you" was a really bad idea.

Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap