HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.30 APR 2024 00:54  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Do Resorce buildings help eliminate?
Gene_ral
Joined 3/04/2009

Posted : Thursday, 9 April 2009 - 20:45

Im speaking of Duels!

Lets say I move straight to the enemy and eliminate him/her before the time is up. Is it safe to say that the resource buildings are no help at all in this goal?
(Except the gold mines of course)

Pict
Joined 27/10/2007

Posted : Thursday, 9 April 2009 - 21:01

Better get the full answer from Mog or Req as I'm not 100% sure how the scoring works now but elimination would probably do it.

The resource buildings (except the goldmines) are absolutely of no use for this purpose anymore as you do not need the resources for troops or techs and you cant sell the stuff for more gold anymore.

However, as the resource buildings determine your tribute (and therefore score), I would be inclined to grab enough resource buildings to give yourself a higher tribute score before applying the coup de gras.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Thursday, 9 April 2009 - 23:15

Pict sounds right to me, if you want to win, elimination isn't the only answer, you need dominance of resources to determine tribute, however, in most games, I think, as you advance you take the majority of the buildings anyway. If you rush and don't take any of them, before eliminating the other player you should probably detail some troops to get the majority of buildings.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.138916 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap