HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 11:40  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : What happened to the market place? (closed)
obg1
Joined 17/12/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 24 March 2009 - 00:10

i dunno if i missed the memo or anything, but whats going on with the market place, i dont see it anymore. Doo i have to pay opr something to use it?(if soo requim ure gay ) much love haha, but anywayz tell me what i missed

Pict
Joined 27/10/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 24 March 2009 - 00:37

Marketplace does not exist anymore due to the following changes:

(1) In October 2008 the scoring system changed to "Tribute" from experience and all of the resources other than Gold ceased to exist in terms of things you needed for techs or troops / could accumulate / could trade.

(2) In January (I think) the Tribute scoring system changed from Accumulated Tribute to Current Tribute and Tribute stopped accumulating. At this stage the last item that could be traded (for Gold only) ~ i.e. your accumulated tribute ~ was eliminated. At that point the Marketplace disappeared from the Control Panel.

However, if you have invested in the "Commerce" tech and a Marketplace building all is not lost!! This still gives you access to the two additional income techs of "Government" and "Empire".

obg1
Joined 17/12/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 24 March 2009 - 13:35

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Bring it fking back lol, you've had it for all this damn time. Tell requim im going to slap him! but not in front of his babies How many kids is he up to now?He got a football(soccer)team?

Crazy Li
Joined 4/09/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 24 March 2009 - 14:14

I think (or at least I HOPE) you're just trying to be silly there, obg... but different people might take that sorta thing differently. some may view it as rude and offensive behavior.

it's also doesn't actually accomplish anything to make a post like that, whining about a removed feature, but not really giving Req any kind of reason why it should be brought back.

most likely, the market place functions were deemed unecessary with the way the game functions now. I doubt he's going to bother to work out a system to make it useful again when his main focus at the moment is to finally get WoK launched.

obg1
Joined 17/12/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 24 March 2009 - 23:57

man what got up ure but nooo i was totaly being serious
anywayz whats WoK

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 25 March 2009 - 03:55

WoK is War of Kings, Requiem's next game. He is at work on moneymaking projects right now but hopes to have it out this year, possibly by late Summer. It's different than Waronline but will use some similar concepts. I'm hoping it rocks.

So, I think you had your original question answered by Pict and I'll just close this otherwise somewhat offensive thread.

Last Edited : Wednesday, 25 March 2009 - 03:56

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.152344 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap