HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.26 APR 2024 00:35  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
AuthorTopic : chunky dont leave!!!!!!
relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 25 January 2009 - 04:50

chunky is going to leave our clan cause i attacked him and we had a nap,,,but i really thought he was going to sneek up on me,,,,,so in frount of everyone i would like to say sorrry and tell chunky that this is no reason to leave the clan,,,,

titonator
Joined 12/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 25 January 2009 - 04:54

I think the reasoning might have been best kept to private

relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 25 January 2009 - 05:13

well it was my fault and i want him to know my apologie is real,,,i just didnt think nothing of it at the time and i made a mistake,,,and in normal camps i try my best not to show to much favortism to clan mates cause its not fare to others in the camp,,,,and this camp was wrapping up,,and we had three clan members and one non clan member left,,,i was just trying to spice things up,,,if he knew me better he would realize that,,,,

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 25 January 2009 - 06:35

Isn't the idea of a NAP to stop one from getting backstabbed? I don't blame Chunky for being angry but at least you apologized nicely, I hope he reconsiders leaving your clan, he should just find out where you live and have about 2500 pizzas delivered to your place.

relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 25 January 2009 - 07:40

thats right mog,,,and at the time i really had the idea that he was sneeking up on me,,,and i wouldnt mind that,,it was just a stupid corse of action i took,,,my friends know i have a weird play style,,,and some players tresspass without realizeing that i consider tresspassing an act of agression,,,i should have spoke to him first,,,but like i said,,at the time i didnt think nothing of it,,

Evil Siper
Joined 17/12/2008

Posted : Sunday, 25 January 2009 - 16:38

Relax, that idea has happened to me, it sometimes looks like there going to sneak up on you, but they won't maybe they will even help you.

I'd suggest you wait for him to attack. If he betrays you, then you post him on the forum. so nobody trusts him.

One time I thought christ would attack me but he didn't, and I'm glad I did not attack him because he is a very good ally.

relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 25 January 2009 - 16:58

i hear ya siper,,but ive already steped in it and attacked,,,right now im just waiteing on a response,,,and the biggest thing that really bothers me is that he left the clan when i did that,,,but i think that that should have nothing to do with the clan,,,it wouldnt be right if i always show favortism to clan brothers in normal camps,, and in this camp the only people left are three of my clan members and lexander,,,and lex showed me mercy,,,and shortly after i saw somebody sneeking around in what i considered my turf,,,ya,,i know,,its my bad,,,and he doesent have to be my friend i just dont want my clan to lose a good player because of my impulsiveness,,,

RUFF RYDER
Joined 5/08/2008

Posted : Monday, 26 January 2009 - 03:49

why did'nt you just message him first bro thats what i do if i think some one is going to attack me from behind and most of the time they are just looking in on whats going on in the war thats all but one time i was already at war with someone and 2 other dudes attacked me at the same time so i was pretty much stuffed in that campaign but anyway thats why i message people now just to see if they are going to back stab me.

relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 27 January 2009 - 09:42

baby come back,,,you can blame it all on me,,,i was wrong and just cant live without you,,,lol

Pict
Joined 27/10/2007

Posted : Thursday, 5 February 2009 - 19:55

Careful relax.... people might think you're getting soft in your old age!!

Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.143066 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap