HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.7 MAY 2024 07:42  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : Buying Tribute
vj121
Joined 9/04/2007

Posted : Friday, 5 December 2008 - 19:14

It seems that if tribute is our new "resource" and "trade" item, one would be able to buy as well as sell tribute.

For example, if you have utterly demolished your opponent(s), but was forced to use up all your tribute in the process, you should be able to buy it back with your 20k/turn gold income, as opposed to waiting 40 turns for the tribute to grow back naturally.

PS. I realize some players may try to just keep spending all their income on tribute, but I'd love to see that strategy in action!

RUFF RYDER
Joined 5/08/2008

Posted : Saturday, 6 December 2008 - 04:37

well bro i agree with you bro i can see people spending all there tributes points in 1turn but i dont see people spending there tribute points through out the whole campaign or duel and winning it bro there is no show i wreckon.

pinafore
Joined 19/07/2001

Posted : Saturday, 6 December 2008 - 07:30

i dont agree. since tribute affects your ranking, you shouldnt be allowed to buy it. at the moment you have to think strategically when you sell tribute and i think thats fine.
and if you demolished your enemy you will have much more tribute income since you own his/her resource buildings and castles.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 December 2008 - 16:13

you can't win a game by buying tribute good luck trying as vj said, I think what he is refering to is a game where he's last player in and hasn't attained first, maybe he sold some tribute, but waiting around doing nothing can be boring so why not turn your gold into tribute and speed up your wait.

what game vj? I had a game where I was in 2nd but would have taken first in 10 turns or so, but player quit and ended game and kept 1st place.

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.146484 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap