HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 11:46  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Im confused
Tibbar
Joined 2/12/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 2 December 2008 - 07:24

Been playing computer based games since ummm well a long time (anyone remember the 70's when we played a star trek game on a dotmatrix printer (there was no monitor then) LOL just a phone coupler modem to the local college computer and a terminal and punch tape to record programs or to write programs on) oh well showing my age..

anyway whats with this game? Cant make sense of it and the 5 require training turns are just confusing, nothing is explained very well and Im already thinking of giving up and moving on... I play other web based games such as this and no problem at all, so what am I missing here? its very confusing...

Biodus
Joined 9/07/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 2 December 2008 - 09:06

I think during the training game you have to go to the "General News" page for it to show you guide stuff. You can locate the training game by mousing-over Training above, then click Start Training, and follow the links/prompts to start a training game.

You need to play 5 turns of the training game before you will be allowed to play battles/duels/campaigns with other player. WoL can have kinda a steep learning curve if you don't pick things up real fast... u can try using the ShoutBox on the left to ask for help or to chat w/ other players. Asking questions in the forum can yield results too of course

-Biodus-

Choirsinger
Joined 19/12/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 2 December 2008 - 17:46

i also did have trouble with first starting this game, but it just eventually got the hang of it.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap