HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.25 APR 2024 01:11  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
AuthorTopic : Ruff Ryder a leader? (closed)
UnKnown_
Joined 23/05/2004

Posted : Saturday, 29 November 2008 - 07:30

Just want to let his fellow clansman know that their so called leader has a trash mouth. First he began to stall during a battle he was losing. Then after several stalls i forced turn and he started using his foul language.

C_NT was his word of choice. I didn't appreciate it and thought you all should know. I think a leader should have a bit more class and should try to set a good example for his clansman.

Sorry for the interruption. I been enjoying this game for years and usually keep my mouth shut. But in these types of circumstances I feel the GLADIATORS along with other members need to know of such behavior.

thanks for your time,
The UnKnown_Soldier

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Saturday, 29 November 2008 - 16:48

Hm...

Foul language really is inexcusable, though. I'm not going to defend him just out of clan ties. Just inappropriate, really...

titonator
Joined 12/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 29 November 2008 - 19:31

*deleted by self*

Last Edited : Saturday, 29 November 2008 - 19:31

Princess in the Shadows
Joined 14/11/2008

Posted : Saturday, 29 November 2008 - 19:58

In RUFFRYDERS defense ill just say that he does have a slow connection and if his turn was forced it could be due to his slow connection, server time out ect,if you have a slow computer and a slow internet speed it can take up to 10 minutes to just get back to waronline,now in saying that you were already winning and to have a forced turn aswell could have upset him a bit (you know what those kiwi tempers are like) but that's no excuse for swearing imo,im just trying to understand the "why" of the verbal abuse.
Thats my 2c worth.
Cheers Angie

Last Edited : Saturday, 29 November 2008 - 20:00

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 29 November 2008 - 20:20

Unknown_, please tell Requiem or me about abuse you receive in messages. Putting this sort of thing in the forums doesn't do anything but stir up animosity. Save the message and relay it to us. Appropriate steps will be taken regarding abuse.

RUFF RYDER
Joined 5/08/2008

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 04:01

well people i now my language was'nt the best at the time i ain't dening that i did'nt use the c word but i did apologise to unknown but he/she just did not accept my apology he/she just said to me blah blah blah those we're he/she word's so atleast i did apologise now i'll just leave the verdict upto req and mog to sort out i don't mind if req and mog tell me that i ain't aloud to play waronline.net anymore but anyway thanks for letting me play there mog and req

sir marc antony
Joined 11/07/2006

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 08:36

well since this has been made public im a gladiator and i have something to say...okay bro the language no good thats straight up... however he did apologise during the game as he stated in his post...now regarding his leadership i gave ruff ryder the leadership as i am not on as much anymore and hes a committed leader to the clan and is here 24/7 ...in my opinion his leadership credibility has nothing to do with wat happened between unknown and himself.... to me if ruff apologised to unknown in the game unknown should of kept it in the game and if unknown was not satisfyed as obviously unknown isnt then should of taken it to mog or alex not into the forums as mog himself just stated.

sir marc.

UnKnown_
Joined 23/05/2004

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 09:17

So if you go and call someone the "C" word...Then say you're sorry...All is good? Try that language on your mom and then say sorry... Then ask yourself if all is good. That is a filthy vulgar word.PERIOD.

UnKnown_
Joined 23/05/2004

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 09:25

Some players here have kids...Some are kids...Keep that in mind...

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 16:07

Well, UnKnown_, with kids here why bring this sort of thing to the public eye?

I understand your need to name and shame such foul language and I agree with you that it's completely inappropriate.

Discretion is the better part of valour, eh?

sir marc antony
Joined 11/07/2006

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 17:55

unknown the language was not good of course your upset however ruff had apologised to you and you dont want to accept it you would rather brand it all over the forums to let the whole community know wat happened between you and him, mog knows about it alex probably does aswell, the administrators will handle it....but ill let you know this unknown this drama has nothing to do with ruffs leadership.

UnKnown_
Joined 23/05/2004

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 18:36

I'm not looking for drama. I found his language quite offensive for someone considering himself a leader. Apologies don't always cut it. So what if I announced it publicy. Maybe folks need to know. And I'm most certain he'll think twice before using such language again. Mission accomplished. Now, if you would like to drag this on or have the last word. Be my guest... I'm done here.

Princess in the Shadows
Joined 14/11/2008

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 19:59

As me being Ruff Ryders attorney I would like to say to said court that he is pleading "temperory insanity" and my client assures me that this will never happen again.
An apology was given after he realized what he had done in the spare of the moment, while his head had furious feelings.
He has told me that in future he will control those feelings and this behavior will NEVER be repeated.
Your honor it would be a loss to this community to see Ruff Rider executed for this one off episode of misconduct.
Maybe a good behavior bond would be more appropriate under these circumstances.
I now rest my case for the judge to make his non bias decision on this very unfortunate situation.
Regards
Angie the Attorney.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 20:49

I don't think anybody has ever been banned for ONE use of profanity on waronline. An apology shows that the person is willing to admit a mistake. Since Unknown_ is willing to let it rest, we should as well. I hope that in time the two can become friends here, it isn't impossible!

Ruff loves this game and takes it seriously, perhaps to the point of anger. I know the feeling. That said, using abusive and crude language isn't allowed and if continued will result in being at least temporarily disabled from playing the game.

Over the years, very few players have risen to the height of abuse that warrants disabling. Req has done it a few times, I have only done it once with someone whose gamename was so offensive it had to be changed, and since the player didn't respond to my asking, I deleted him/her.

Is this thread done now, have all said what they need to say? If so, I ask that it be closed.

Princess in the Shadows
Joined 14/11/2008

Posted : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 21:43

As Ruff Ryders defense I would like to second that motion Moggy so lets see this thread closed.
Angie (Group Hug) ~

Last Edited : Sunday, 30 November 2008 - 21:46

RUFF RYDER
Joined 5/08/2008

Posted : Monday, 1 December 2008 - 04:45

well ladies and gent's i guess this has really made me laugh with all these message's been put in here but i do like this game alot and i do hope me and unknown be able to be friend's in the future but the thing that really made me angry was when you forced my turn when i just went to attack you and i just don't no why you waited for 12mins to pass instead of the 10minute mark it felt to me you were just waiting for me to attack you but anyway i'll just leave it at that ok.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 1 December 2008 - 05:08

Ok, both parties have said "I'll leave it at that" so I'll leave it at that.

Closed by the Mogerator

Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.169922 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap