HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 08:24  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Taking over castles
Holmgaard
Joined 2/11/2008

Posted : Sunday, 23 November 2008 - 07:21

I dont understand the taking-over-a-castle-thing. Can I do it in one piece or do I have to take over the barracks, towers and walls sortof brick by brick?

A-Dude
Joined 25/03/2004

Posted : Sunday, 23 November 2008 - 07:24

you can do it in one piece u have to make sure there are no enemy troops in the castle and you have to have a commander in the castle..then just double click the commander and u might have to Tab down to it but there should be a "take over castle button..good luck

Last Edited : Sunday, 23 November 2008 - 07:25

Princess in the Shadows
Joined 14/11/2008

Posted : Sunday, 23 November 2008 - 08:01

I had the same problem yesterday I managed to get into a position to take over a castle after fighting hard for days,and then (lol) I had no idea how to takeover the castle and i knew the owner of the castle in question was coming online soon and would deploy more troops inside the castle so I started messaging everyone and asking in the shoutbox on how to do it, I was in panic mode hahahaha,its just not really explained anywhere except burried in the online manual.
I did get the castle that turn

Last Edited : Sunday, 23 November 2008 - 08:04

Pict
Joined 27/10/2007

Posted : Sunday, 23 November 2008 - 21:56

Just to add to A-Dude's post the "Take over Castle" button should appear on the right hand side of your screen below the stats for the com stack you double clicked.

Also, if your opponent has Takeover Protection and the other castle defence techs you may not be able to take over the castle in one turn (even with a ten pop com stack). If you click on any free castle hex it will tell you the % taken over.

So, even if you have cleared out the castle and got your coms stack in position be prepared to clear it out again - just in case!

Holmgaard
Joined 2/11/2008

Posted : Monday, 24 November 2008 - 10:23

Ok, Thanks alot everybody. I got the castle.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.101563 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap