HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.7 MAY 2024 09:36  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : should takeover equal damage?
Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 11 November 2008 - 19:07

if a resource building is damaged should it not be easier to takeover? shouldn't coms work on the point value that exists? or point value of the building intact?

a gold mine is worth 1200 but the com you have available will only take 80% of that, so why not give it a couple wacks to bring the points down below 80% and then take it?

pinafore
Joined 19/07/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 12 November 2008 - 11:57

i agree.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 12 November 2008 - 20:21

If you go by realistic conditions a damaged property is still guarded, so you still have to win over the operators of the establishment. Taking over a damaged mill for instance, why would it be easier in real life? You'd have to clean up the mess left by the former tenants, dodging falling walls, holes in the floor, etc.

In game terms, it's whatever is decided on, I suppose. I have no objection to the current method but I'd go along with the suggestion if it were implemented.

RUFF RYDER
Joined 5/08/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 12 November 2008 - 23:26

why start moaning about the takeover buildings now i reckon there has been a nough changes for now bro

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 12 November 2008 - 23:29

I didn't read a moan RR, I read a suggestion.

And I agree with Mog.

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Thursday, 13 November 2008 - 02:27

Realistically there are two ways to view this:

a) if we are speaking of repairing and making operational a truly damaged facility, then realistically, that would truly be hampered by damaging it more

however,

b) if we are speaking of takeover of a damaged facility that is barely operational, I think (not sure) that it's already reflected in the percentage of repair after takeover, but I agree that takeover realistically should be easier and there may even be a misnomer

(i.e. are we speaking of initial takeover (i.e. capturing from fewer workers) or repairing to full operation)?

rex

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap