HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 11:30  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Crusaders ???????
Pict
Joined 27/10/2007

Posted : Monday, 10 November 2008 - 05:12

Where did they spring from? 80

And more importantly - how do you get them??

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 November 2008 - 05:16

My hypothesis is that Req wrote the manual a few years ago with what he HOPED he would do, but then for a reason or another, didn't get around to...

We should all pitch in and rewrite the manual...

BloodBaron666
Joined 1/04/2003

Posted : Monday, 10 November 2008 - 08:22

Lol, I figured when I saw this thread they'd come up as troop of the day again . Crusaders are an OLD units, back even before I started playing, which were discontinued with the new version. You'll hear vets talk about the old version sometimes; what they may be refering to is a time with this unit (and hores archers) were in the game, you had to build farms to support your units, and the graphics were a lot worse . I started playing shortly after this "old" version gave way to the new one, with the current system (or, previously current system) of troop production, current maps, and current units. Things remained this way, more or less, until these most recent changes, which are the first real overhaul Req has attempted since the previous switch. I guess we can call this newest one the post-modern version

Oh, and as to why they still come up as troop of the day on occasion? I have no idea :p

Last Edited : Monday, 10 November 2008 - 08:23

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap