HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 21:56  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : Walls randomly don't build (closed)
^ector
Joined 11/11/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 5 November 2008 - 20:48

I haven't been able to figure out a pattern for it, anyway, so it might not be just walls - but lately, I've been unable to build walls on certain hexes. I'm gonna keep track of the comm unit over time, to see if it isn't actually certain comm units - either way, sometimes wall building works, but sometimes not.

and repeated attempts on the same hex also don't work - and they don't use up the comms move or attack, so you can repeat as much as you want. after you click yes on the pop up button to confirm build, instead of the regular window that says you built it, you get an error page.

whats worse is that this problem actually eats gold - I've thrown away 4k gold now without realizing it (till after), just trying it over and over, thinking that maybe if I do it a different way, it will then work. but no, it doesn't work, no wall - but it still charges me for the wall on each attempt.

^ector
Joined 11/11/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 5 November 2008 - 22:20

crap, thought this was the bugs section when I posted...

my bad.

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap