HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 16:34  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Unit Transfers
Abraxas
Joined 21/10/2008

Posted : Monday, 3 November 2008 - 22:32

Hi, I played here a couple of years ago for a few months and now I'm back playing. I'm having trouble transfering troops. I have Expert and Advanced Recruiting and yet, when I click on the >| or the >>>| or whatever nothing happens. Yes, both units are fully rested and yes, they are next to each other. Thanks in advance.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 4 November 2008 - 00:33

Yes, that has been a problem for some time actually. Of course now one can only have a stack totaling 10 troops, so you can't combine past that. However, for some time only transfers between level 1 stacks has been possible, no matter what techs you research.

Once upon a time a player could transfer between troops of different levels. It cost more to raise troops levels by transferring them to a higher level stack.

This problem still needs to be fixed.

Last Edited : Tuesday, 4 November 2008 - 00:34

Lons
Joined 24/01/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 12 November 2008 - 08:04

Err...

You can still do that... Transfering troops between different level, of course you need all the necessary tech before doing that...

I noticed that if you were to transfer from lower level troop to higher level... It won't work. Both might end up as lvl 1.. But if you were to initiate the transfer from higher level to lower level, it works... Dunno how or why but it works thataway..

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap