HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 20:59  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : REQ/MOG...BLOODAXE CONFUSED (closed)
BLOODAXE
Joined 14/07/2001

Posted : Thursday, 16 October 2008 - 23:02

Q1:what good are market places when you have no way to sell

Q2:what use are market trading techs.do we get a greater % of gold/tribute if we tech up ?

Q3:do we get gold/tribute for blowing up old walls/towers/etc that we don't need anymore ?

Q4:do we have to do somthing special to use the shout box.so far no 1 has ansered me and i havnt seen any 1 else

Q5:why arnt the quiters falling to the bottom insteaad of holding thier score position.

Q6:do kill/death ratios/scores count for tribute points

Q7:do we get tribute points for destroying enemywalls/brks/towers etc

Q8:do we get tribute pts for destroying enemy tribute bldgs?

please let REQ/MOG answer and not run the thread to 4 pages.feel free to add Q9-[?]

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 17 October 2008 - 00:09

1 Markets are useless right now
2 No
3 don't know
4 it should work... I use it...
5 don't know
6 no
7 not that I know of
8 no, for taking them over

The game is changing quite a bit right now. It's hard to keep up with it all, but bear in mind there is Req's overall plan for the game, it isn't random. As the game settles again the changes will either make sense or get changed to reflect actual gameplay. I think everyone would do best to wait a couple of days on questions since Req is busily adding new stuff and taking out old stuff as we write.

BLOODAXE
Joined 14/07/2001

Posted : Friday, 17 October 2008 - 01:00

you should run for an office.EG:not that i know of,should be ,dont know ,changes in the future...etc

thnx for taking the time [sarcasm] > the info was so helpfull LMFAO

[more sarcasm]-> bet your a barrack oboma fan eh?

(Whadaya want? I told you what I know! I'm not the game designer... I'm trying to keep up with all these changes too. Just be patient and the game should become more understandable again. Mog )

Last Edited : Friday, 17 October 2008 - 01:10

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap