HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.7 MAY 2024 04:03  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
AuthorTopic : Archery Tech (closed)
Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 7 October 2008 - 23:01

Are you supposed to be able to purchase the ranged troop upgrades (archer, arb, balista, marksmen) without buying the ARCHERY tech? Right now, I (and everyone else) can. If this is correct, then why do we even have the ARCHERY tech?

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 7 October 2008 - 23:06

We still have it because this is all new and I personally think it would be easier for Req to leave the tech as is and grey over the ranged upgrades until it is purchased as usual.

PS:
Have you already purchased the archery tech?
How do you know that the upgrades aren't already greyed until you purchase it if you already purchased it?

Also if it turns out eventually whether it is still necessary or will be made nececessay to continue to purchase archery in order to buy archers, yes I will purchase archery because you will still need archers to meet initial hostilities until you can afford ballista as I said initially and I would sure like to see a printout of that *"Shout"* dialogue.

rex

Last Edited : Tuesday, 7 October 2008 - 23:33

Requiem [R]
Joined 3/02/2000

Posted : Wednesday, 8 October 2008 - 00:18

i have removed the archery tech. all the other old troop techs were deleted and this one was missed.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 8 October 2008 - 06:48

Thank you. Thread closed.

Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.150391 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap