HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.28 APR 2024 17:58  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : SINGLE POP STACKS
Biodus
Joined 9/07/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 22 October 2008 - 19:32

According to ur reply it doesn't sound like u read my above post... yknow, the one w/ ~20 lines of text? (ok, u did sry if I sounded rude.) I said a buncha stuff like that (aside from the building). I also suggested what you could use for the unit graphic in case you want to throw a unit together to test.

-Biodus-

Last Edited : Thursday, 23 October 2008 - 10:08

Requiem [R]
Joined 3/02/2000

Posted : Thursday, 23 October 2008 - 01:01

i did read it all, but im not sure what you wanted me to say.

i just pointed out what I was planning.
i will probably have to use the Comm army a couple of times, as i have several new troops i wanted to add.

Biodus
Joined 9/07/2005

Posted : Thursday, 23 October 2008 - 10:07

Ahh, kk, good then Anyone else have any thoughts/ideas?

Mm, if implemented in the current 10-pop system, I would allow the healing to 'revive' a reduced stack's population count, up to a max of 10 of course. Could say the incapacitatated have been revitalized

-Biodus-

Last Edited : Thursday, 23 October 2008 - 10:25

Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Saturday, 20 February 2010 - 15:09

Any news on this....

klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Saturday, 20 February 2010 - 22:01

I am completely with renno on this one.

This is going to make it a lot harder to figure out how much damage one is going to give/take.

Is it going to be a bar with green on one side and red on the other?

10pop= damage stated plus a zero on the end. 5pop equals half a 10 and those inbetween lie perspectively inbetween each. If i see a bar and have to guess whether it is closer to a 6pop or a 8pop my calculations are going to be a bit off. 6pop a slight bit more than half stack 8pop less than a 10pop.

The fact that we have had pop is one of the defining features in WoL, in my opinion. It makes it so much easier to calculate damage. Yes, if you want to operate like other RTS and games that we DON'T play, please continues. However, first play those games and see how long it takes to start calculating the damage so that it is even remotely close to the damage you are taking/giving.

I hope this topic was dropped because its not going anywhere

<<   1 2        
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.160156 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap