HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.20 MAY 2024 09:56  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : PG Turn Intervals
TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 20 September 2008 - 21:18

Personally I am enjoying the PG game immensely and because I am very busy with something important possibly for a few months or less (I hope), I have managed to content myself with just the present PG game;

but I have found that some of my opponents could possibly do better if the game were just one turn a day and I am speaking of opponents who don't have a lot of experience, but aren't total newbies;

So I suggest that the veteran PG game be just one turn a day, but I still think that because many newbies join the PG game and do absolutely nothing that the reason may be that they just are totally unfamiliar with the turn system and don't understand when their next turn is ready;

So I still think that for newbies a 3T/day PG game would be better because they are more apt to find their units ready when they get around to enterring the game.

PS:
I am forgetting though that many newbies may not have even learned that they can't open the map until they assign and update their barracks.

rex

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 21 September 2008 - 02:40

The assigning part is mandatory and updating on the first turn is unnecessary, so it hard for even a new player to screw that up unless... they are dimbulbs.

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.085938 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap