HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 12:11  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Suggestion Box
AuthorTopic : New Players
The Minner
Joined 6/08/2007

Posted : Saturday, 23 August 2008 - 15:14

Lets try to get more people playing waronline. Suggest it to your friends.
Also whenever you see a new player online send them a chat invite with something like "welcome ot waronline!" stay around and you'll like it!

just something like that. Give new players encouragement to stay.

Also any new players reading this dont just make an account and leave. Stay around play a couple games. I promise you'll like it. If you need any help with the game, ask somebody, dont just leave.

Choirsinger
Joined 19/12/2007

Posted : Saturday, 23 August 2008 - 15:56

not sure how well they'll respond if we spell to wrong...lol
i don't think any of my friends would like to play. i did get one person to make an account, he was lifeguards2008 something like that. but anyways, he saw it, started it, it was too hard...he is one of those dumb cool blonde kids if you know what i'm talking about...i knew that so i figured he wouldn't last long on it. turns out though he wanted to play tribalwars.net instead. so i made an account for him there as well...yeah he didn't play that either, and now he is in alot of trouble for other things he did.
i'll recomend it to some of my friends if i think that they might one time play, but no guantees...

Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Saturday, 23 August 2008 - 18:02

camp 821 is a game for newbies , i hope the vets in the game will take a player under thier wing and help them to play the game

Choirsinger
Joined 19/12/2007

Posted : Saturday, 23 August 2008 - 19:41

with school starting monday, i think i'll have to quit that camp sadly...as well as the other one...so the lvl 99 that i have in camps will plummet down to lvl 1 with all my other scores

Back To Suggestion Box   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap