HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 11:21  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
AuthorTopic : STORY TIME (closed)
Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 8 April 2008 - 20:19

Just follow on with a bit more of the murder mystery....

Big jim, the private dick ,doffs his bowler hat at the ladies in the room and slowly walks over to the window, He notices the drapes were drawn but the rest of the furniture was real.

Lying on the floor was a body !!

"Who was it lying there " He said to himself....

to be continued .....

Last Edited : Tuesday, 8 April 2008 - 20:24

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 8 April 2008 - 23:24

He looked at the body...chicken legs bent at odd angles, as if they had been carelessly tossed aside. One sock still on, the other off, showing some nasty looking yellow toes. Batman Underoos were covering the privates. The chest of the body had a few scratch marks from what seems like fingernails. In one hand was an empty bottle of Jack Daniels. Hair on the bodies head was looked as if two rats had gotten into a fight before leaving the tanlged knotted mess.

"Yup. That was one hell of a night," thought Big Jim as he smiled at his own reflection in the mirror hanging on the ceiling.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 9 April 2008 - 01:08

Meanwhile, across town Victoria Pearsnappers dropped her coffee cup in the sink, smashing it. She wasn't sure, but she would have sworn she had seen a fleeting glimpse of her long lost husband running across the back yard with a butterfly net!

Victoria was so sure she had seen her husband she decided to get a detective to try to hunt him down. She logged on to the internet and found "Big Jim Private Dick" in the yahoo ads. She called him up.

"Hello, Big Jim?"

"This is Big Jim speaking." She heard on the line, his deep baritone giving her a little thrill. She explained the situation to Big Jim and he took the job.

"$100 a day plus expenses, doll." He said.

Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Wednesday, 9 April 2008 - 15:55

Soon Big Jim found himself walking down the street to meet Victoria Pearsnapper, his new client, when a big goon the size of a barn door stepped into his path
"Got a light mac"
he said in a faintly stupid voice ,Big Jim stopped in his tracks and looked up into the goons eyes ,he knew them from somewhere but could not place them at the moment,
"No" Jim replied, trying to side step the great lump of a man he then continued ,
"But I do have a light brown over coat" as he spies the address he is looking for..

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 9 April 2008 - 17:14

Big Jim was deeply confused by the significance of the encounter, until he suddenly remembered that Mrs. Pearsnappers said she would dress up as a large goon and wait outside the meeting place so as to maintain secrecy.

"hello mrs. pearsnapper, shall we enter?" Jim said, pointing to the designated chuckie cheeses across the street.

They crossed the street, sat across from the prize counter, and discussed Big Jim's assignment

Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Saturday, 12 April 2008 - 13:32

Big Jim looked at the face of Mrs Pearsnapper and knew he could not ask about her nose, but he just could not hold back.
"What happend to your nose" he asked "Oh that" she retorted "It was the dodgy plastic surgery I employed", Jim looked stunned at her "he asked me how i wanted my `nose` but i thought he said rose" she continued " so I asked for a big red one "Jim ponderd the nose and thought the questions about her eyes could wait until a later date.

lokibolp
Joined 10/07/2005

Posted : Saturday, 12 April 2008 - 13:37

Lasting questioning, JIMS has decided ask put concerning its balls of or the eye "OH," they has said. "they become of blue bilberries."

Done JIMS has laughed under cape.

Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2009 - 17:59

i found this lol

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 14 April 2009 - 18:28

Shame on you.

Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap